YES THEY CAN!
I have had a comlaint from K.C, a friend of mine. At a Hang-out, Her friends where not following some GOLDEN RULES! I will share thoose rules now.
- Don’t play on technology when a friend is over if they do not have technolohy themselves and WANT to use/play on it.
- If you are the guest, respect your friends house’s rules
- Include EVERYONE who wants to play if you are playing a game. Leaving someone out is mean.
- Do not talk about what you played at your other friends house last weekend. Just play and talk about the present.
- Be as nice as possible to the friend. You do not want to hurt their feelings at a play date
- Most important, HAVE FUN!
Please follow theese rules to have the best hang-out ever!
Thant you, Llama!